Conveyor belt FB12 · external drive · three-phase motor
FB12 series conveyors
The belt conveyors of the FB12 series consist of a base frame made of 45 x 45 mm strut profile (Bosch system).
This enables easy integration of the conveyor into the customer's system.
The belt runs over 2 crowned, adjustable aluminum rollers.
The transport belt is supported between the conveyor rollers by a stable sliding plate made of 2 mm thick stainless steel.
It is driven by a three-phase motor with Spiroplan gear. Several gear ratios are available.
The motor can be positioned either directly on the drive roller or under the conveyor with a toothed belt.
We offer numerous conveyor belts for a wide variety of requirements. For this we work together with well-known manufacturers.
Each conveyor belt is manufactured by us according to customer requirements.
- head drive
- 400 V AC three-phase motor (SEW)
- 120 W
- Spiroplan gearbox
Option motor below the conveyor belt:
- The motor can optionally be attached below the conveyor belt.
- The drive takes place via a maintenance-free toothed belt drive,protected by a cover.
- The drive can be installed on the right or left.
- Base frame made from Bosch strut profile system 45 x 45 mm
- Belt support plate top and bottom made of VA sheet metal 2 mm
- Rollers crowned made of aluminum Ø 49 mm, ball bearings
- Stainless steel axles
- Anodised aluminum bearing brackets
- on the Bosch profile frame with grooves
- at the threaded holes in the bearing brackets
- at customer-specific attachment points
- Made-to-measure racks
- Roller diameter 49 mm
- Belt width from 60 mm to 400 mm in 1 mm increments
- Standard widths: 60mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm
- Total length from 350 mm to 4000 mm in 1 mm increments
Bandgeschwindigkeiten bei 50 Hz (m/min):
2,5 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 13,5 / 19 / 24 / 29,7
The maximum possible belt speed depends on the conveyor belt size, belt material and load.
- Speed control by frequency converter (not available from us) possible.
- approved for food
- heat resistant
- oil resistant
- transparent for transmitted light
- equipped antistatic
- for accumulating parts
- with different surface structures
- with welded profiles
- FB14 = Conveyor belt series FB14
- 400 = Belt width 400 mm
- 1400 = Total length 1400 mm
- 13,5 = Belt speed 13,5 m/min
- RA =Motor arrangement mounted on the drive roller on the right, viewed from above in the direction of the drive
- MK = Rolling knife edge Ø 15 mm on the deflection side
- RA = Motor right outside
- LA = Motor left outside
- LU = Motor lleft below
- RU = Motor right below
- 1 Pc: 1.637,00 €
- 2 Pcs: 1.522,00 €
- 3 Pcs: 1.483,00 €